Inspired by the colours and the elements of coral reefs, these earrings are bright and intricately hand-painted.
- Add some colour to your outfit with this piece!
- Place the piece in the jute box provided with the piece to keep away from dust and moisture.
- Do not spray perfume directly on the product.
- Clean with a clean damp cloth.
- This product is made to order.
- This product is upcycled by Noupelle.
This product is made with leather off cuts.
Length: 3.4 inches
- All the packaging is recycled and completely biodegradable.
- The earrings are pinned onto a recycled handmade paper. Instead of plastic bubble wrap, natural dried straw is used to wrap the product.
- Each product is then packed in a jute pouch which has the brand name embossed on a scrap of leather.
- After being placed in the reusable jute pouch, it is packed in a corrugated shipping box.
This product will be delivered within 2-3 working days.
Upycled Leather with gold plated Brass fittings
- The earrings are extremely lightweight and must be stored in the pouch provided with the product to keep the product away from dust and excess moisture.
- To keep the gold plating on the brass rings last longer, store it in the pouch and do not use perfume directly on it. Wipe clean before storing.
As the products are upcycled and handmade items, they are bound to have some imperfections/inconsistencies (that fall within a normal range for a handmade item). Examples of these may include texture difference in the leather, slight variances of color from what appears on screen, or other small marks that in no way affect the functionality or overall aesthetic appeal of an item.
We upcycle leather and create one-of-a kind handmade jewelry pieces that you will treasure for years to come
Creating beautiful pieces with a purpose is what we believe in at Noupelle!