- The Fringe earrings have a powder pink glass bead embroidery around the pinatex stud
- The dangler is handcrafted using cork with a pale pink cork fringe.
- Style yours with a belted dress for the day.Store this piece in the jute box provided to keep away from dust and moisture.
- Do not spray perfume directly onto the product.
- Clean it with a clean and damp cloth.
- This upcycled product is made by Noupelle in collaboration with Beej
Pinatex stud with cork
- All the packaging is recycled and completely biodegradable.
- The earrings are pinned onto a recycled handmade paper. Instead of plastic bubble wrap, natural dried straw is used to wrap the product.
- Each product is then packed in a jute pouch which has the brand name embossed on a scrap of leather.
This product will be delivered within 5-7 working days.
Upycled Leather with gold plated Brass fittings
- The earrings are extremely lightweight and must be stored in the pouch provided with the product to keep the product away from dust and excess moisture.
- To keep the gold plating on the brass rings last longer, store it in the pouch and do not use perfume directly on it. Wipe clean before storing.
As the products are upcycled and handmade items, they are bound to have some imperfections/inconsistencies (that fall within a normal range for a handmade item). Examples of these may include texture difference in the leather, slight variances of color from what appears on screen, or other small marks that in no way affect the functionality or overall aesthetic appeal of an item.
We upcycle leather and create one-of-a kind handmade jewelry pieces that you will treasure for years to come
Creating beautiful pieces with a purpose is what we believe in at Noupelle!