Hamsa Hand Danglers
Hamsa Hand Danglers
- The Hamsa hand is known to be a protective talisman that brings good fortune, health and happiness.
- It is embossed on a metallic grey leather with dangling teal stones.
- Place the piece in the jute box provided with the piece to keep away from dust and moisture.
- Do not spray perfume directly on the product.
- Clean with a clean damp cloth.
This product is made with leather off cuts.
Length: 2.3 inches
- All the packaging is recycled and completely biodegradable.
- The earrings are pinned onto a recycled handmade paper. Instead of plastic bubble wrap, natural dried straw is used to wrap the product.
- Each product is then packed in a jute pouch which has the brand name embossed on a scrap of leather.
This product will be delivered within 5-7 working days.
Returns and Exchange
- The product will only qualify for a refund / exchange if the product has reached the customer in a damaged condition.
- To be eligible for a return, the item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it along with the original packaging.
Upycled Leather with gold plated Brass fittings
- The earrings are extremely lightweight and must be stored in the pouch provided with the product to keep the product away from dust and excess moisture.
- To keep the gold plating on the brass rings last longer, store it in the pouch and do not use perfume directly on it. Wipe clean before storing.
As the products are upcycled and handmade items, they are bound to have some imperfections/inconsistencies (that fall within a normal range for a handmade item). Examples of these may include texture difference in the leather, slight variances of color from what appears on screen, or other small marks that in no way affect the functionality or overall aesthetic appeal of an item.
We upcycle leather and create one-of-a kind handmade jewelry pieces that you will treasure for years to come
Creating beautiful pieces with a purpose is what we believe in at Noupelle!