The Dee earrings are short drop earrings made using upcycled leather, the combination of the foiled leather with the tan stud and the gold ring creates an interesting juxtaposition.
- Style these with a bell-sleeved floral dress to complete a cheery, carefree look.
- Store this piece in the jute box provided to keep away from dust and moisture.
- Do not spray perfume directly onto the product.
- Clean it with a clean and damp cloth.
- This upcycled product is made by Noupelle.
This product is made with leather off cuts and stone
Length: 1.5 inches
- All the packaging is recycled and completely biodegradable.
- The earrings are pinned onto a recycled handmade paper. Instead of plastic bubble wrap, naturally dried straw is used to wrap the product.
- Each product is then packed in a jute pouch which has the brand name embossed on a scrap of leather.
- For couriers, recycled paper envelopes are used that are lined with fabric which keeps the pieces safe.
This product will be delivered within 5-7 working days.
Returns and Exchange
There will be no return or exchange for this product.
Upycled Leather with gold plated Brass fittings
- The earrings are extremely lightweight and must be stored in the pouch provided with the product to keep the product away from dust and excess moisture.
- To keep the gold plating on the brass rings last longer, store it in the pouch and do not use perfume directly on it. Wipe clean before storing.
As the products are upcycled and handmade items, they are bound to have some imperfections/inconsistencies (that fall within a normal range for a handmade item). Examples of these may include texture difference in the leather, slight variances of color from what appears on screen, or other small marks that in no way affect the functionality or overall aesthetic appeal of an item.
We upcycle leather and create one-of-a kind handmade jewelry pieces that you will treasure for years to come
Creating beautiful pieces with a purpose is what we believe in at Noupelle!